Sunshine Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Manga

3 posters

Go down

Favorite Manga Empty Favorite Manga

Post  Lying.Ablution Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:29 pm

Okay, so favorite MANGA:

I can list a few :

Shinshi Doumei Cross
Strawberry Panic
Junjo Romantica
The Last Uniform
Tsubasa : Resivoir Chronicle
Sugar Sugar Rune
First Love Sisters
HEN
Full Moon Wo Sagashite
Kodomo no Omocha
Ouran High School Host Club
Really, any Yuri manga
Sugar Stars (OEL)
Dramacon (OEL)

And a bunch of others XD
Lying.Ablution
Lying.Ablution

Back to top Go down

Favorite Manga Empty Re: Favorite Manga

Post  AlRoChan Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:15 am

MAR
Death Note
Kocchimuite! Miiko
Yakitate! Japan
Kurozakuro
Meitantei Conan
Kingdom Hearts

So far...
AlRoChan
AlRoChan

Back to top Go down

Post  Mew Mint Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:49 am

Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
Tanemura Arina just rocks. Deep story, awesome characters, beautiful scenes. Dont need anything else to be the no. 1!
Princess Tutu
It's so rare to find it. I bought it. It was expensive but it's worth to read. An alternative story of the first PT series. The manga was created after the name so it has better character artworks for example. Princess Tutu is about balett and fairy tales if you dont know.
Sandland
Toriyama Akira is da best. Dragonball forever! Fireworks...ok ok. I'm just happy. Sandland is a nice one shot manga of this great man. You can read about a little devil prince and his traveling around a desert. Nice one!
Mär
One of the best modern shounen I have read. I love the battle scenes and the high number of characters.

Two oldies:

1001 nights of a mysterious country
Language is Japanese. It's old. It was never translated into English. I bought it in a special Japanese store which was a library too (they had vhs...care for Lord of the rings Japanese edition?! It could be fun, huh?). This is a weird manga. There is a prince who looks like captain Tsubasa, a princess who looks like Candy from Candy Candy, talking horses, giants, mermaids, ugly vimps, gay looking jealous prince brothers, everything which remembers us to the past of Japanimation. I dont know about the story. Translation is needed.

Libero no Takeda
Jesus Christ! This is the weirdest manga I have ever read in my life. The main character is Takeda, he looks like an egg, yes. He's a little guy who wants to be the no. 1 in football. Okaaay! However, he's too short. The soccer team members are just awesome: nice guy, bishounen who gives roses to his fangirls and other stereotyp we like. They have a female friend/cheerleader who is always a target of the perversion, because there is nothing about sports. It's a weird super-deformed parade! You never see a normal situation in this manga. The mangaka has gone crazy. You laugh your ass off while reading this stuff. It's as wacky as Japanese fashion.
Mew Mint
Mew Mint
Onee-sama

http://wannabe_woman.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AlRoChan Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:59 am

Oh... Princess Tutu... I read the first volume here and, well, I stop reading it again. Really now, how did it end, Shingo? ( here it's probably only 50 cents.... or less... or even more...)
AlRoChan
AlRoChan

Back to top Go down

Post  Mew Mint Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:53 am

AlRoChan wrote:Oh... Princess Tutu... I read the first volume here and, well, I stop reading it again. Really now, how did it end, Shingo? ( here it's probably only 50 cents.... or less... or even more...)
The ending is interesting, but I dont remember, only that it's different from the anime series part 1.
Mew Mint
Mew Mint
Onee-sama

http://wannabe_woman.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lying.Ablution Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:03 pm

Princess Tutu was alright, but not the best I've read. The art would be the highlight DX
Lying.Ablution
Lying.Ablution

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down